Pytha Pty Ltd has the solution no matter what production standard and method you choose; panel saw, beam saw or CNC machine. No programming experience is necessary. You are totally in control. Automatically add the machining and see the model in 3D with all the machining operations. Change the model and the machining automatically adapts to the new standard.
Changing from screws to cams to dowels to anything is just the push of a button away. Easily create your own standards within our graphic dialogs. No matter what your machinery is we can develop a solution for you. Panel or beam saws, flat bed or POD based CNC routers – our solution is in hand.
Whenever computer generated models have to be manufactured in reality detailed 2D drawings are needed. With PYTHA 3D CAD you can;
- Create any number of plot sheets for your geometry, with 2D or 3D views of your model. These remain associated with the 3D geometry and thus always correctly reflect changes of the model.
- Create any number of associative sections through the 3D geometry. The sections can be designed individually, with automatic hatching. They may remain associated with your model, thus reflecting any changes, or, as an option, they may be isolated to reflect some intermediate state.
- Structure your drawings using dimensioning, 2D text and user defined hatching
- Use the standard title block or a user defined title block with company logo.
- Enhance your drawings by adding photorealistic renderings and images.
The integrated piece list can be customised, allowing for connectivity between PYTHA 3D CAD and any calculating software or ERP system. As a result you can always access the data of your PYTHA projects and scenes, whether you process an order, write an invoice, plan logistics and purchasing. Moreover the parts list allows the connection to third party software for production and logistics such as external cutting optimization. Linking to CNC machines is no problem for PYTHA 3D CAD.
PYTHA accomplishes Cutting Optimization in real time. Nesting is done as well as saw optimization. PYTHA does not only nest rectangular parts in real time but it can also optimise non-rectangular and freeform parts taking advantage from their exact shapes.
Optionally PYTHA performs an Arc Analysis before exporting geometry for machining. The arc analysis breaks all shapes down to smoothly connecting circular arcs and straight lines. Thus all shapes can be produced on a CNC machine without the kinks and seams that would occur if the parts were simply fed to the machine as polygons.
PYTHA exports especially prepared Machine-DXF files with all necessary supplementary information (grain direction, layers, machining, etc.), that are understood by all popular NC-programs.
The PYTHA Extension Analyzer enables you to customize machining and connectors for woodworking even more freely by Script Programming. Analyzer outputs a macro code that can directly be converted to G-Code. So using analyzer, most CNC-machines can even be used without an extra NC-software package.
With .stl PYTHA offers you a standard interface for rapid prototyping machines. With this technology you can already create scale models of your finished product in the planning and decision making phase